If you have a repeat prescription (i.e. something which the doctor has authorised for you to request without the need to be seen) there are a number of ways in which this can be processed for you:
- Sign up for EPS (Electronic Prescribing Service) - nominate your chosen pharmacy and we can send your prescription electronically to them so that it is ready for you to pick up your medicines without having to come to the surgery - ask your pharmacy or our Reception Team for further details.
- Send in your repeat slip and collect the prescription from the surgery 48 hours later.
- Send a stamped, self-addressed envelope together with your request slip to the surgery and we will post it back for you. Whilst we can process this for you within 48 hours, please allow extra time for the postal service.
- Ask your pharmacy if they can deliver your medication and either they will send us your slip or you can. Please speak to your preferred pharmacy to discuss this option.
- Order online via the link at the top of this page. New users are required to register for this service – click here for more information.
Please note that to avoid errors we do not accept telephone requests for repeat prescriptions. Please allow enough time for us to process your requests so that you do not run out of your medication.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.